Power of One - Refer-A-Hilltopper
POWER OF ONE: Hilltopper Referral Program
The Power Of One program is a great way to support the Hilltopper Athletic Foundation and WKU Athletics regardless of your giving level. Our goal is to encourage Hilltopper nation across the country to support their program regardless of whether they buy tickets or not, and you can help us.
How it Works
Click here to dowload the Refer-A-Hilltopper form and submit the form, or you can input the information below to have an HAF representative contact the potential new donor. You may also have them call 270-745-5321 and speak with a representative over the phone. Be sure to have them mention your name when they donate to ensure proper referal credit.
Benefits of participating in the Power Of One:
Power Of One participants who sign up a new HAF donor will earn one (1) priority point for every new donor recruited in the current calendar year, as well as, receive two (2) points for every $100 donated by the referred donor to WKU Athletics by you.
- In order to receive Refer-A-Hilltopper benefits, the referred donor did not donate in the previous calendar year.
- Renewals, payments toward pledges, and increased giving do not count as a referral.
- Your name or information must be provided at the time the new donor signs up.
Hilltopppers to Consider
1. Friends - everone always has that friend who is always talking about WKU Athletics. Make sure they're a member!
2. Colleagues and Coworkers - Everyone has a Hilltopper down the hall that you always recap recent games and events with.
3. Family - Make sure your family members and close relatives are members as well.
New Donor Benefits
Receive a "Power of One" personalized Red Towel, be invited as guest of HAF to a home athletic event and receive other various prizes. These are in addition to the benefits awarded to donors based on giving levels.