Aug. 19, 2014 BOWLING GREEN, Ky. -- WKU announced Tuesday a new social-centric mobile application that enhances the already dynamic experiences at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium and E.A. Diddle Arena.
WKU Athletics joined forces with IMG and SportsLabs to develop the WKU Gameday App to keep Hilltopper and Lady Topper fans connected to the action while at the game or watching from home.
The WKU Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
- Free live game audio
- Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans
- The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day
- Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games
- Live conference and Top 25 scores and real-time stats
- Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more
WKU's Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores by searching "Western Kentucky Gameday." or by CLICKING HERE for the iOS version or CLICKING HERE for the Android version.
For more information on WKU Athletics, visit WKUSports.com or follow the athletic department via social media @WKUSports on Twitter and on Facebook at facebook.com/WKUAthletics.